Must-reads

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Podcast promotion time

G'day folks,

Great to be here, and it's great you could join me as I announce my exclusive podcast with good friend Adam Morris*. It's been said I have a good face for radio (or audio, whatever) - probably by me - and listening to it is the way to prove this theory. So now, not only can you read my inane thoughts, you can hear them as well. At least they're countered by the sagacious views of my friend Adam.

Episode 1, which you can listen to by following this link, covers the Arab-Israeli conflict as it occurred in the week, as well as the announced Royal Commission into alleged abuses of children by priests. Hefty matter, indubitably.

We hope you not only tune in, but also leave comments/feedback/criticisms/assassination attempts and also what you had for breakfast this morning.

Enjoy.

*Were it not for the technological savviness of Jason Pace, it is doubtful there would be a podcast at all (obviously, some may view this as a good thing). So here's cheers Jason, and thanks for all your help.  

No comments:

Post a Comment